In order for Toyo Denso to give active consideration to global environmental issues in the design with end life cycle consideration, in the production of products, product supply routes, product use in the market and ultimately disposal. Each step in the process will use environmentally friendly materials to promote and sustain for a better earth for future societies
- 1.With regard for the global outlook, natural resources and energy will be used effectively to preserve the earth and prevent global warming.
- 2.The 3R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) will be proactively developed to reduce waste material for the promotion of a recycle style society.
- 3.Eliminate harmful chemicals from products and processes contributing to pollution of the atmosphere, water or earth etc. Prevent adverse influence on human health and the ecosystem.
- 4.Strict obedience to environmentally related regulations to form an organization committed to environmental safety.
- 5.Based on these environmental policies, each department will establish goals and plans for enforcement and do periodical reviews to continually improve environmental concerns.
These environmental policies will be open to the public.
Chief Environmental Manager
Striving to be an environmentally friendly company with an advanced environmental mindset.
Reduction of greenhouse gases
- Manage demand by creating visual data for electricity consumption
- Install eco-friendly equipment and operate it to maximum benefit
- Use optimal transportation options for logistics
Reduction of substances that impact the environment
- Environmentally conscious design and development
- Reduce chemical substances inside business sites
- Publish documents detailing our management criteria for products containing chemical substances
A unique environmental preservation activity
The Toyodenso Group strives to conserve the environment and comply with environmental regulations around the world.
Initiatives for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
We monitor the GHG emissions at our domestic hubs and are working to reduce their volume
GHG reduction initiatives
We have set a GHG emissions rate index compared with sales, as measured using pre-financial crisis 2008 levels.
As many of Japan's nuclear reactors have been idled, our CO2 emissions intensity has increased.
Separating reusable and recyclable resources from waste products helps prevent the depletion of natural resources.
Act for Establishing a Recycling-Oriented Society
Separating recyclable and useable waste products helps prevent the depletion of natural resources.